Quebec skilled worker Visa
Under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration, Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects immigrants who will adapt well to living in Quebec (Canada). Qubec welcomes immigrants with their know-how, skills, language, culture and religion. Qubec provides services to help them integrate and participate fully in Qubec society.
Visa Acquiring Process (Quebec-selected skilled)
- Before applying to CIC Citizenship and Immigration Canada for Quebec-selected skilled worker visa you must first apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of selection (Certificat de slection du Qubec). This is the official document that shows that the Government of Quebec has accepted you to that province.
- Eligibility for Quebec-selected skilled worker visa is based on the following seven criteria which are evaluated through a points based system: your profile, training, work experience, knowledge of French and English, your ties to Qubec and the stays you have had here in the past, an employment offer made by an employer in Qubec, and information regarding the accompanying spouse or common-law spouse.
- The current pass mark is set at 55 points for single applicants and 63 points for applicants with accompanying partners/spouses.
To be selected under the Quebec Skilled Worker visa, applicants must:
- Hold at least one diploma that corresponds to a Secondary School Diploma in Quebec.
- Possess at least 6 months of eligible work experience.
- Have acquired training and occupational skills that will facilitate the applicant's insertion into the job market.
- Have adequate knowledge of French or English
- You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada.
- The money must be available to support the costs of living for yourself and your family. You cannot borrow this money.
- The applicant is required to satisfy certain health and character requirements to meet the Quebec-selected skilled worker visa criteria.
Benefits for this Visa
- If your application for Quebec-selected skilled worker visa is approved, the visa office will issue a permanent resident visa to you. Your permanent resident visa includes your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your entry visa.
- As permanent residents, you and your family members will have the right to access to most social benefits accorded to Canadian citizens
- Apply for Canadian citizenship, and if granted, apply for a Canadian passport once you have been a legal permanent resident for three of the four previous years.
We are the pioneer in the field of immigration and global resettlement solutions. We provide you the most appropriate advice and support to your visa application with the help of the best immigration specialists.A certified Immigration agent will take care of your application right from reviewing the documents, filing your application to getting your Visa. Visas Simply is not a government entity, it is a private company which initiates your visa application on your behalf. Visas Simply fee for Quebec skilled worker visa is AUD 3500. The government fee of CAD 750 (Quebec Selection Certificate) + CAD 550 + CAD 490 (landing fee) is charged per principal applicant and CAD 550 + CAD 490 is charged for each family member aged 22 or older, apart from the Visas Simply service fee. If you do not wish to use the services of Visas Simply, you can apply through the official website of the Canadian Government for a quebec skilled worker visa. The government charges would be applicable as mentioned above. If the free assessment result suggests that you are not eligible for a quebec skilled worker visa, we will recommend an alternative service to you.
Total cost of the Visa
Click Here to see the costs involved in lodging a Working Holiday Visa Application.