Student Visa 575
(Subclass 575) - Assessment Level 3
Student Visa 575 is for international students applying to study in Australia and whose main course of study is one of the following:
- A non-award foundation studies course
- Other full-time course (or components of a course) that does not lead to an Australian award.
Process of Acquiring the Visa (Non Award Student Visa-Subclass 575)
Before you apply for this visa, you must have applied for and been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia. (it means you are enrolled in an institute in Australia before applying for the visa). If you are applying for your 575 student visa, to be eligible you must provide evidence that you: must provide evidence that you:
- Have successfully completed Year 11 or equivalent, by providing school reports and academic records.
- Are enrolled for full-time study in a registered course or part of a registered course to be eligible for this visa.
- Have needed English language ability(as per the department guidelines)
- Have financial means to support yourselves and dependent family(whether coming with you or not to Australia) while you study in Australia
- Must have health insurance while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
Students are also required to satisfy health and character requirements for this visa.
Benefits of 575 Non Award student visa:
- You can study in Australia
- Eligible dependent family members can accompany you to Australia
- When you have commenced your course of study in Australia, you can work up to 20 hours per week while your course is in session and unlimited hours during holidays.
- Your family members can work up to 20 hours per week provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia.
- Your partner can study in Australia for up to three months only
Note: If your partner wants to study for more than three months they must apply for their own student visa.
To meet long term goals and better future, a student should choose the best suitable course and visa, which affect their future possibilities for permanent visas. Visas Simply non-government immigration firm regulated by the Australian government OMARA. We have unmatched Australian immigration experts who will employ their best practices and give best services to you. There are various types of education courses and Student Visas in Australia hence our qualified and experienced professional Registered Migration Agents will ensure that you understand the long term impact of your planned study and giving you the best opportunity to meet your long term goals. Student visa processes is complex because:
· It requires proof of funds for the duration of the course.
· It requires enrolment in courses which are approved for international students.
· It has different requirements for family members depending on your situation.
· It requires particular types of health checks (medicals). etc
However our qualified Registered Migration Agent will make it easy for you as they will review your profile in detail to ensure that you have the appropriate visa for your situation. By using their expertise they will give excellent visa advice and support for your complete Student visa application process. The fee charged for the services Visas Simply for Student Visa is $750 and Australian government visa fees is AUS $535 + AUS $75 work permit fee will depend on what type of visa you are eligible for. If the Free Assessment results indicate that you are not eligible for a Student Visa, we will recommend an alternative visa you.
Total cost of the Visa?
Click Here to see the costs involved in lodging a Student Visa Application.