Jun 5, 2013
Australia is one of the hot spots for individuals wanting to migrate. There has been a large influx of people who have come to Australia for various purposes and settled here. Australia has always been a multi-cultural society, with a diverse population. So what are the factors which make Australia such a lucrative option for immigrants?
A little research on Australia will give the answer to this question. Australia is a strong economy with low unemployment. Itâ€™s multi-cultural and you will find people from all over the world. Australia is also very safe and the crime rate is really low. Overall, Australia has a very high standard of living. Letâ€™s go through some of the factors which make Australia so desirable:
1) Australiaâ€™s multi-cultural society and its democratic nature make Australia very desirable for immigrants.
2) The economy of Australia has been booming and this has led to creation of jobs.
3) Australiaâ€™s unemployment rate hovers around a lowly 4-5%, the wages are excellent and so are the perks and benefits associated with the job.
4) The climatic condition of Australia is very pleasant and appeals to both Europeans and Asians alike.
5) The education in Australian universities and schools is world-class and leads to a secure future.
6) The health-care system in Australia is also very good.
7) Australia is very picturesque and scenic.
8) Australia has a very low crime rate.
There are many visas for Australia but if you want to be an Australian resident then here is a list of visas available:
Skilled Independent Visa 189: A permanent visa is for people, with skills in demand, in the Australian labor market. Applicants are not sponsored and this visa is granted through a Points Based System. This visa allows you to migrate to Australia if you have good English language skills and have work experience as well as qualifications in an occupation in need in Australia. This visa uses a points test to select visa applicants who are in a field of high demand in the Australian labor market.
Skilled Nominated Permanent Visa 190: This is a permanent work visa for those individuals who have the qualification and skill needed in Australia and their occupation falls in the Australian skilled occupation list. Skilled Sponsored visa applicants should score a minimum of 60 point’s on pointâ€™s assessment and must either obtain sponsorship from an eligible relative living in Australia or nomination from a participating State or Territory government.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS): Regional Sponsored Migration Visa is a way for Australian employers located in regional or low population areas to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia.
Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132): This visa is a part of Australian Business Program which aims at expanding the Australian economy. This visa is available by invitation only.
Permanent Business Innovation and Investment Visas (Subclass 888): The Subclass 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Residence) visa is the extension for the subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa.