Australia has become a destination of choice among-st students who want to study abroad. Students from all over the world are making a beeline for Australian universities. Students from countries like India, Japan, China, Africa and even European nations are coming to Australia for higher education. Australian universities feature constantly among the best universities of the world, be it their curriculum, their innovative methods of teaching or the word class faculty or their emphasis for practical knowledge, education is Australia is among-st the best.
Education in Australia is a life changing experience, it help you evolve as an individual, gives a boost to your confidence and help you land up among the best of jobs available. Australian universities excel in every field of education be it science, humanities, engineering, medical sciences or IT.
Australian universities offer state of the art facilities for its student. Australian universities have excellent research facilities, world class faculty and excellent libraries. The Australian education system gives a lot of emphasis on practical knowledge apart from the knowledge that in imparted in the classrooms. This is done so that the students should have a practical experience of what is being taught in the classrooms.
International students are provided with support services which enable them to settle properly in the regular Australian way of life. Some of the services that are provided by these support groups are legal service, emergency and health services, facilities and resources, any visa related problems.
Australia has a wonderful atmosphere for international students. Australian people are friendly in nature and they donâ€™t hesitate to help you if you are in distress. There are many students who live with Australian families during their stint in college and find the experience heart warming. If you study abroad you also make new friends, learn new things about the countryâ€™s culture and also learn new languages.
Given below is a list of the best Australian universities:
University of Melbourne
The Australian National University
The University of Queensland
University of Sydney
The University of Western Australia
University of New South Wales
The University of Adelaide
James Cook University
Swinburne University of Technology
University of Newcastle
University of Tasmania
University of Technology, Sydney
If you want to study in Australia, you will require a student visa, the student visas are:
1) Student Visa 570: This Australian student visa is for English Language Intensive courses.
2) Student Visa 571: This Australian student visa is for those students who want to take primary or secondary school education.
3) Student Visa 572: This Australian student visa is for those students who want to do diploma, advanced diploma, vocational diploma and certificate courses.
4) Student Visa 573: This Australian student visa is for those individuals who want to take bachelor degree, graduate certificates, associate degree, diploma and masters degree.
5) Student Visa 574: This Australian student visa is for those students who want to take masters degree by research and doctoral degrees.
6) Student visa 575: This Australian visa is for those individuals who want to take non award foundation and full time courses.