Dec 29, 2012

Travel Australia ~ The Australian Way

Views 1782 Comments 0

What comes to your mind when you hear the following words, beer, kangaroo, beaches, sunshine, cricket, Koalas , and the Great Barrier Reef ( that, by the way mate, is the only living thing visible from space) , the hints are pretty obvious, its Australia.

Australia's Flag Looking Like Canvas
Australia’s Flag

The sunshine nation, the land of pristine beaches, where beer should be the national drink (the amount of beer these guys can guzzle down is awesome), if you are a traveler than you have landed up in the right place. A land which offers you everything, no matter what your interests are, you are a sports lover, we have cricket and Australian rules football, did you say beaches, don’t worry mate, we have plenty of them. Hmmm… an environmentalist, guess what? We have something for you too, lots of diverse flora and fauna and a whole lot of species and of course, the Great Barrier Reef, and if you just want to have fun, well then, we offer them in zillions.

Now that you have read so much about this fascinating country, I am sure you must be thinking how to get there? Don’t worry, just read on.

You can travel to Australia on tourist visa, working holiday visa (this one actually allows you earn and sponsor your own travel, wow) and if you have a family there, then you can go on a family visa (that’s what families are for, to give you a good time). Now, I will tell you, how to get these visas.

Tourist Visas Australia:
Australia is one of the best tourist destinations. Sun kissed beaches, the blue oceans, the Great Barrier Reef, the diverse flora and fauna, you name it and you get it. There are different tourist visa you can apply for:

ETA (visitor) Subclass 976 – An electronically stored authority for short-term visits to Australia of up to 3 months. Available to passport holders from a number of countries and regions, who are outside Australia.

E Visitors (Subclass 651) – An electronically stored authority for visits to Australia for tourism or business purpose for up to three months. Available to passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries, who are outside Australia.

Tourist Visa (Subclass 676) – A temporary tourist visa allowing a stay in Australia of up to three or six or 12 months. Applicants can apply from both outside and in Australia. Some tourists are eligible to lodge an online application for an e676 Tourist visa.

Working Holiday Visa Australia
The Working Holiday Visa is probably one of the best way to way to discover a country. It not only allows you to explore the country but also allows you to work, this way you can sponsor your own holiday, mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for working holiday visa, Australia.

–  You should be outside Australia, when the visa is granted.
–  You should be between the age of 18 and 30.
–  You should not be accompanied by children under 18 years of age.
–  You should satisfy the health and character requirements.
–  You should have a health insurance.
–  You should have sufficient funds, for which you may be asked for documental evidence.

Family Visa Australia:
Family visa is meant for those individuals looking to settle in Australia with their family and spouses. Visas are often granted on the basis of family ties in Australia. There are a number of different types of Australian family visas, suiting the general need.

Partner Visa: Partner Visa is for those individuals who are either married or are in a de facto relationship. A temporary Partner Visa is granted if all the essential criteria are met, after that within a span of two years a permanent Partner Visa is granted, provided all the requirements are met.

Prospective Marriage Visa: Prospective Marriage Visa is a visa granted to those individual, who wish to enter Australia to marry their fiancé. A Prospective Marriage Visa is a temporary visa granted for a period of nine months. An individual must enter Australia, with an intention to marry their fiancé within the stipulated period of nine months. Once you are married to your fiancé you can apply for partner Visa.